Minggu, 02 Juni 2013 0 komentar
Weight problem is a very complicated issue and often questioned by patients who are currently obese. Being overweight is a nightmare for some people, especially for those who are very concerned about the appearance. Obesity also will drain a person's self confidence so that will affect the careers of people concerned. Here are 15 steps that can be followed to control weight.
- "I should be!" Keep it in three words yourself as a first step. Although many temptations come off, which you should always remember that you can lose weight then you have to be on the right track. Make people who have lost weight as your motivator to subdue temptations come.
- Breakfast is a must do. Never leave the house in the morning without touching something to eat because these foods will give you enough energy for all day activities. No need of breakfast foods are heavy in weight, enough bananas, yogurt, cereals, breads and other reasons other snacks that contain lots of fiber and protein will give you a sense of satiety until it was time for lunch.
- Provide the time a moment for read the nutrient content on food packaging. Noteworthy here is calories because this substance is highly instrumental in increasing body weight when consumed in excess. Adjust needs of energy / calories your in a day with a note that contained within such packaging.
- Do not go on a diet. For the short term is a diet you will lose weight, but when you stop the diet your weight will increase again. Eating weird foods to your diet or reduce some types of food will not make your weight down. The important thing is to choose foods that balanced nutrition value in accordance with the needs of your body so that calories eaten will be used optimally.
- Always eat regularly. A unique body metabolism will decrease when you are hungry, this is certainly not good for the weight loss process. To avoid it then make a daily diet and routine you can do every day. Make sure your eating schedule is at least 3 times a day.
- Increase consumption of fiber. Fiber is very important to keep the body healthy. Fiber that we eat every day works to help lower cholesterol and facilitate emptying of the gastrointestinal tract. Fiber can also accelerate satiety so naturally reducing the share of junk food. Most fiber has a high water content and low calories so in accordance with the food we need to lose weight.
- Healthy food has always been a top choice. Choose foods that are low in saturated fat. Increase consumption of fruits and vegetables. Choose vegetable oils as a fat source because they contain unsaturated fats in the high portion. Eating foods that contain lots of Omega 3 as fish.
- Sports. Adjust the sports you choose to condition your body. One sports a healthy, inexpensive and can be done by everyone is on foot. Walk at least 5 miles a day. Always try to increase your walking distance. Remember, exercise does not only lose weight but also make your body more healthy.
- Avoid eat at night. Snacking at night will destroy your efforts to lose weight because the calories you eat after dinner will accumulate in the body. Brush your teeth after dinner also helps you to reduce the desire to snack.
- Increase consumption of protein. Eat foods containing protein in large quantities will make your stomach full in a few hours so that you will reduce the need for foods that contain high calories.
- Discard bad habits that make you gain weight and replace them with more healthy habits. For example, replace the sugar you use to make coffee with sugar is low in calories, avoid eating fried foods and others.
- Make the people around you as a motivator. They will help you give you encouragement when you experience boredom with a weight loss program you are doing.
- Record any developments that happen to you as long as you follow the weight loss program. If you need to compare achievements with your friends who do the achievement of similar programs. It is both a motivator in achieving your weight loss goals.
- Drinking enough. Some nutritionists say that drinking enough you will be protected from excessive eating. It is recommended to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
- Do you want to lose weight and make the body healthy? To that end, never turn away from the actual purpose of losing weight. Remember always to motivate yourself so that your goal is reached soon.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
title: How to Slim easilyHopefully this article useful to you. If you want to quote, be it in part or whole of the contents of this article please include dofollow links to http://healthylivingcenterr.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-to-slim-easily.html. Thank you stop reading this article.
written by misbah aja
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
written by misbah aja
Rating Blog 5 dari 5